How To Apply
Read the Requirements
- Be a minimum of 17 years of age*.
- Be at least a high school graduate, or have a GED, or have a two-year Associate Degree or higher.
- Be able to show evidence of successful completion of: one full year of high school Algebra with a passing grade, or one post high school Algebra course with a passing grade.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Qualify for an interview with the JATC Committee by successfully passing the National Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee aptitude test. This test was developed and is validated by the American Institute for Research.
- Prior to being indentured, applicants selected from the pool of interviewed applicants may be required to provide results of a physical examination and a drug test as decided by the JATC.
- All applications must be in person.
*Prior to being indentured, applicants selected from the pool of interviewed applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
If you have read and understand the above requirements, and are ready to take your first step towards a rewarding and well-paying career, use the button and Get Started >>