Local Union 375 of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers serves a growing membership and many major contractors throughout the dynamic Lehigh Valley market of Eastern Pennsylvania.
We are one of the oldest unions in our region with a proud history, Local 375 was founded in 1914 with 17 charter members. Today, our membership is approaching 1100 and continues to grow annually.
Headquartered at 1201 W Liberty Street in Allentown, PA, Local 375 operates from a 20,000 sq. ft. facility which was purchased in 1999 and retrofitted into a modern union hall able to accommodate the needs of our expanding membership base and the services they deserve.
Along with administrative offices and meeting rooms, our headquarters houses a Training Center featuring the latest in electrical service technologies.
The Training Center is the educational axis for more than 150 apprentices and trainees enrolled in the programs provided by Local 375. It is also essential to keep our veteran members up-to-date on the newest techniques and technologies.
Safety has always been a major priority for Local 375. Safety programs are provided on a regular basis both at the union hall and on job sites throughout the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas.
Apprenticeship programs are another key function for Local 375. Recruitment of new apprentices is a year round activity. We are intent on meeting the strong demand for top-quality electricians schooled in fiber-optics and other advanced technologies as well as more traditional electrical delivery modes. Our commitment to these apprenticeship programs has enabled Local 375 to fulfill this demand and further spread the message that IBEW members provide the highest quality service and value in the industry.
We are proud of our union and pledge to continue our record of proven performance through strong, fair representation and open communication for our members, fellow unions, contractors, and community.
Page Last Updated: Sep 27, 2013 (08:27:11)